Tuesday, April 19, 2005

SMS from a friend

ichou:

"bgtau p****ak tu dia buat hal sama ko i'll board the first flight to kch and give him a can of whoop-*ss!" (tell the sh*t that if he bothers u i'll board the first flight to kch and ...(err...u get the idea la)!)
***To understand the content of SMS, pls continue reading. Warning! It's a long one

Been harrassed by a junior in uni, let's just call him Dick, cos that's what he exactly is. A dick, with a capital D. Before I go to the juicy details, let me introduce Dick.

Name : Dick
Age : 23 (??)
Course: Engineering
Year : Final (dah habis dah pun)
Hometown: Central Sarawak

Now Dick's a self-confessed casanova. But like Johnny Bravo (an analogy my cousin made of Dick), he's damn unlucky. He got the looks, height, and whatnot. But why? Cos he's too godamn sure that women (read: girls) worship the ground that he steps upon. Bleech... Lots of friends have complained about his behavior. Yes, he can flirt but at least flirt tastefully. Not by being a leech with his hands all over the girl.

What did he do to deserve being mentioned here, in Anakapai's eyes???

He made the stoooopid mistake of ever trying to mess with me. I met him when we're in retreat at Mt. Singai. I thought that he's just a normal (read: doesn't assume that every female that speaks to him are wild & horny with passion for him), so i befriended him. How was I to know that this kid's a psycho??? Ingatkan macam Galah, SUT, Tintin... now those guys are great to hang out with.

Only after being warned by one of my close friend, ichou, that I knew what I just got into. I just got on HIS (the dick)'s list. Yearrrkkk!!!!! wtf??? Gah! I'm old enough to be his big sister for goodness sake. so I made the decision to keep my distance, this is a mess that I least wanted to be in cos I already had BIG enough problem with Beavis and Butthead. I thought I was safe.

Wrong.

New Year Eve Party. Tried to be all cozy, cuddly with me. In defence, I used acerbic tongue attack. Hah! serves him right. But i guess it was not that effective since I was down with flu at that time.

but there's Peace...

...until last week.

Dick made the mistake of touching and rubbing my middle torso. Hell, none of my friends dared to touch any part of my anatomy above my knee and below my shoulders, but that dick decided to push his luck and now he's very persona non grata with me.

He deserves a BIG SLAP. yes. but for the sake of SUT who invited me to go swimming, and Biggie, i decided that SLAPPING him is too good for him.

So I told him calmly (uh-oh, this is a very bad sign. it meant that i am bl**dy pissed off and i could bite one's head off), that i found him kuang hajor, no social manners and told him never2 to attempt that again lest he wants me to kick his ass and ichou (and more friends who've had enough of his antics) will gladly volunteer to join in the fun=)

So i complained to ichou who's in KK and, yes, the SMS kat atas tu is ichou's reaction. (ichou hates Dick unconditionally). Gee, thanks ichou

[names have been changed to protect privacy]

No comments: