Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Snapshots: The Cikgu and cikgu-to-be(s)

This evening was a reunion of sorts when I met student teachers Regina, Christina T Joseph and Rosita. Regina (L) used to be my ex-colleague from my Hotel days and also my junior in Uni (although I didn't really know her then). Rosita (R) is also a junior from my Uni days because we used to lepak at the PEMASRA room in PUSANIKA. Hehehe...
This is my 'twin', Christina T Joseph. We celebrated our birthdays within days (different years though), born prematurely at the same clinic, delivered by the same doctor, with the same complications, spent time in the Neonatal ICU at the same hospital, suffer from similar health complaints and her Dad and my Dad are friends. What a coincidence! We met while working at the same Hotel and quickly became inseparable. The only difference, she is small and cute while I am err, huge and adorable? Hahaha
The cikgu and cikgu-to-be(s)... Goodluck for your Kem Bina Insan Guru. Stock up on the sunblocks.. Hahahah

No comments: