this is one badass car...hehehe. Senang nak balik kampung :)
And I can stare down those who glared at me when I drove my SLK (Small lil' Kelisa).

Beautiful car! Feast your eyes!

I checked out one last July during my holiday and I fell in love with this car. It's very spacious and comfortable. Even though it's a 4WD, I didn't get my vertigo at all. I am terrified of 'tall' cars since I am afraid of heights, but with this one, there no fear at all. The interiors are very cool and sleek-looking, I am soooooo in lurve with this car...
or if I can't get Triton, I'll get this

(not sure about price range yet. Anyone know how much this baby cost in Sarawak???)
or

hehehe...as long as it's not Proton. Scared sh!t to drive a Proton... But Persona looks nice ain't it? Hmmm...
2 comments:
Little Iban Warrior... ila aku resev siti bup ke nuan... :) teacher can get a nice car...make sure you are nice to students or they will not ne nice to your car :) hehehe
Christ, i will sell my car next year, o u want jumbo discount? I know what u will say, blah lah!
Post a Comment