Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shopping: Lovely Lolitas Dress *hearts*

See the patterns? Nice kan?

I was admiring the dress worn by Chegu Carol during her school's reunion and what a wonderful surprise it was when she mentioned that she bought it online.

"Do tell where did you get that divine dress," I pleaded and Chegu Carol graciously obliged.
(Don't we all love it when we get answers for our questions? Not like some pompous a$$ who get kicks out of not responding. Pompous git!)

I quickly visited the online boutique she suggested
Online Fashion Malaysia


and voila!
Gorgeous clothes and oh, accessories too. Super!

I fell in love with this dress (been dying to get my hands on one of these) and can you guess how much?
RM70 only!!

I followed the instructions (it was easy peasy!) and they promptly responded. Made the payment through Maybank (Saturday noon). Confirmed my payment details through email and they mailed the package on Monday. I received my package today (Poslaju). Sweet!!

*all smiles*

I think I'll wear this to that school party end of this month. Haha... Let them jaws drop. Muahahahahahahaha...

Oh, stop it. Vanity suits me sometimes you know. LOL!

8 comments:

ubek said...

NICE!!!!!I love your bed sheet.So sweet huh the color.nice bed sheet,put extra comfort for the bed huh.....wahahahahaha

carolchs said...

thats one pretty piece too!
i can feel your excitement and it too makes me smiling widely.
glad i was able to help.

btw, tidak panjang kah the dress?
i barely reach 5ft 3 so i had to cut the dress a bit. :)

p/s i just received another parcel today. online shopping items juga. dont we love the internet? ;)

Chris Anakapai said...

Ubek:
i show d dress u notice my bedsheet pulak..LOL!

Carol:
Thanks so much for sharing the fabulous online stores with me. I'm so gonna buy more.haha
Not that long ba. Ngam2 saja when I tried it. Wa, what did u get? I kinda scared to get the shoes though, takut tidak muat.

ubek said...

did you show any dress?ha?oooo....baru meda.wahahaha....bedsheet nuan agi menyerlah ari dress.hahaha...nadai la,main2 aja wai.hehehe...cool dress.ya la,the dress is nampak very long eh.cut it la,like atas lutut.hehehe....COOL!!

carolchs said...

more dresses of course! haha
ive only been buying shoes online once. it has to be 'the one' baru lah i berani mau buy online.

Chris Anakapai said...

Ubek:
The dress is supposed to be long. It's a maxi dress and it reaches below my ankles. Pair that with my strapped stilettos, P.E.R.F.E.C.T...hehe

Carol:
Hehe... Some of the shoes are nice but very so kenot wear to work ba... Patah ankle sia nanti..LOL!

suituapui said...

Nice...and so very cheap!

Chris Anakapai said...

Thanks for the compliments STP. Ya lor, can't find decent ones in Sibu so thanks to the wonders of online shopping, i finally got the dress i wanted :-)