Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Haze, Haze Go Away... Drought, You too!


Kapit chronicles coming soon, once I'm done with preparing exam questions.

The haze is making me sick! Nothing is as depressing as having to breathe in a lungful of polluted air every time and tolerating the almost-melting-point heat. Drought means less or soon-to-be-gone water supply. Benci nya!
I feel so lethargic lately. All I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep (provided it's an air conditioned room, which my room is certainly not). Nak beli air cond, mesin basuh merosakkan diri so there flew my air cond dreams la...
The dry season is a fire hazard too. On my way to Sarikei yesterday I saw a large area of forest on fire. Even worse, it's peat soil. The kind of fire that's so degil. Saw some firemen on stand by there to prevent the fire from spreading to the new longhouse situated nearby.

Haze, haze go away,
You too, drought!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so kesian wit u guys there...kami ditu ujan aja2....tebalit ngau kami.....haha

Lyana said...

I'm praying for the rain too! Baru iya kami menyanak lama nemuai taun tu and experience the haze. One by one ga bala aku tabin. Pagi tadi mai Lydia ke clinic, only fever and coughs. Hoping everybody will be fine before take off on Monday...

Take care and see you soon!

Adam said...

maya jerebu time panas2.. pedih mai asai kulit.. bak KL Putrajaya dituk pun jerebu.. nadai gak entu balat ndar.. huhu! tudah sarawak pun kenak .. irau ke bala family ku bak miri din..

selamat bekelala chris... :)

Chris Anakapai said...

Deepo:
send some rain here!!!

Lyana:
I've been zombie-ish in school for a week already. Really can't stand the heat & haze :-(
On another note, I'm going to Kch tomorrow...Yay!

Dakjaat:
Hi. welcome welcome.
Nn study or kerja ba din? Arap ka kemarau tu tau ngetu meh, tusah amat gasak ka angat n jerebu tu.

Summer Heartbeat said...

thank God it rained here last night. yay!

Chris Anakapai said...

Aiya, mesti deepo hantar ujan tapi tersasar to Kapit ni...
Just came back from Kch.