Check out the candles on the birthday cake... Whose birthday is it? Tell you later...hehehe
-----------------------------------------------
Last Saturday my colleagues wanted to cheer me up so we went to Sibu for some R&R (more like stuffing our
Okay, sidetracked a bit..
Back to the trip, we went to De Beauty at somewhere not far from Medan Mall since my friends had an appointment for a facial. The people there were so nice and the also offered me a promotional price for a facial. My verdict: their service was excellent and I liked my therapist, Josephine. The face massage and the neck and shoulder massage was heavenly. I don't really like facials since the blackhead-extraction session is bloodyawful painful, but they managed it without making me wish I was anesthetized first. I'll definitely go there again. Radiant skin, here I come!
One thing I liked about this makan place is the free-quent refills of the drinks, in this case, green tea. I like the green tea since it is not of the jasmine variety because I hate the smell of jasmine green tea.
Post lunch, we went to Delta Mall. Went to Kokoberry and had the crepe. Sadly my crepe was not as fresh as I would have wanted although the drinks are fine. Hehe
Then we went to get some stuffs at Farley and before leaving for home, we had some tea at Farley Pinnacle. One thing I liked about this place is the ambiance and the Pinnacle Chicken Wings. Still one of my favourite place for a snack. =)
With S-min, my colleague-in-crime. Haha...-------------------------------------------------------
Still wondering whose birthday it was?
It's this HOT couple's joint birthday. It was a surprise birthday do that we did for them. Hehehe... Dad celebrated his *cough* 36th birthday and Mum's 6 years younger than he is. Heheheh...
Aba & Mak,
Happy birthday!
May God continue to bless you always.
p/s: Pls nag a lil' bit less. Hehehe
3 comments:
Ala la la... lomantik mai
Chris.. aku tersend comment ngena akaun madi aku la...
grace:
hehehehe...
Post a Comment